What personal data we collect and why we collect it
This site was built using WordPress. By default WordPress does not collect any personal data about visitors, and only collects the data shown on the User Profile screen from registered users. However some of the plugins on this site may collect personal data.
We do not collect or ask for any sensitive personal data, such as data concerning health.
We do not collect personal data from our users other than what is provided to us directly through our web forms.
If you fill out our forms, we will collect the information you provide to us through the from. We collect this information so that we may contact you at your request. This information may include your name, email address, phone number and website URL. We do not share or sell this information to any third parties.
We keep form submission data indefinitely for customer service purposes only.
If you fill out a form and would like your form details deleted from our records please contact us directly to make this request. All requests to have information removed from our records will be fulfilled.
If you sign-up for our Newsletter we will collect your email address through our Newsletter service provider MailChimp. You may unsubscribe or opt-out of any newsletter mailing at any time using the unsubscribe link in the email.
This website has been built using WordPress, which places one ‘session cookie’ on your computer when you arrive on the website:
- PHPSESSID – A random unique number or string of letters and numbers. The cookie is deleted when you close your web browser. As you browse around the pages on this site, the session cookie tells the website that you are the same person requesting the webpages, and not a new visitor to each page. This cookie does not identify you personally and is not linked to any other information we store about you.
Further information is available in the WordPress Codex: WordPress Cookies
Google Analytics and Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which employs the following cookies to log website traffic and usage data:
- _ga – Used to distinguish users. (expiration time: 2 years)
- _gid – Used to distinguish users. (expiration time: 24 hours)
- _gat – Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>. (expiration time: 1 minute)
- AMP_TOKEN – Contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. (expiration time: 30 seconds to 1 year)
- _gac_<property-id> – Contains campaign related information for the user. If you have linked your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, Google Ads website conversion tags will read this cookie unless you opt-out. Learn more. (expiration time: 90 days)
Further information is available in the Google Analytics Help Center: Google Analytics Data Privacy and Security
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site uses Google Analytics to track page visits and traffic so that we can optimize our site content and performance. Google Analytics which employs the cookies listed above (see Google Analytics and Cookies) to log website traffic and usage data
By default WordPress does not collect any analytics data. However, many web hosting accounts collect some anonymous analytics data.
Who we share your data with
We do not share any personal data or information with third parties.
By default WordPress does not share any personal data with anyone.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. TO make this request please contact us.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our contact information
If you would like to contact us regarding your data, privacy or any other concerns please contact us through our contact information, mailing address, or phone number.