2023 Events Calendar
- May 6, 2023: Spring Fling Sale – Island Cat’s third annual sale of jewelry, art, plants and crafts. The sale will be held from 9 am to 3 pm at 237 Brighton Court in Alameda.
- August 12, 2023: Harbor Bay Isle Community Sale – Island Cat will be featuring an array of jewelry at its booth during this community garage sale event. The event is typically held from 9 am to 1 pm at the community parking lot (corner of Island Drive and Mecartney Road) in Alameda.
- September 7-17, 2023: Fall Fundraiser for the Felines – Island Cat’s annual auction will be held online this year. Check back closer to the event (or look for announcements via email or on Facebook) to bid on a selection of artwork, gift baskets, jewelry, and more.
- December 1-3, 2023: Pawliday Boutique – Island Cat’s annual holiday shopping event will be held at the Elks Lodge in Alameda, including a preview event on Friday evening (at a small fee) and two full days of open hours on Saturday and Sunday. Details will be shared via email and social media closer to the holiday season
Island Cat kicks off its annual fundraising efforts in the spring with a garden sale hosted at the home of one of our volunteers. This one-day event typically features a large selection of plants, jewelry for any budget, art/art objects, and handmade items from our Crafts for Cats crew.
The annual auction is Island Cat’s biggest fundraiser of the year. Island Cat volunteers and family of supporters historically gathered in person every year for a fun evening of refreshments, entertainment, and the chance to bid on a large selection of auction items. The auction moved online in recent years but continues to include artwork, handmade one-of-a-kind items, gift certificates, jewelry, wine, and other unique items. The online auction is currently held in the fall.
Island Cat features an array of jewelry in its booth at the annual Harbor
Bay Isle Community Garage Sale. The event is typically held in August
and we are always accepting donations of new and old jewelry.
The annual ‘Pawliday Boutique’ has grown into a fun tradition for our supporters to get a jump on holiday shopping while supporting Island Cat’s life-saving work. The Boutique is typically held on the first weekend in December at the Elks Lodge in Alameda, including an evening preview event (paid entry) and two full days of regular public shopping hours. The Boutique features beautiful handmade crafts, gifts, decorations, entertaining supplies, baked items, art, plants, jewelry, cards, gift wrap, and much more.
We accept donations for our events, including:
- Household items for sales
- New and gently used jewelry
- New merchandise, gift certificates, artwork, wine, services, etc. for our Silent Auction
For questions, comments, or donations, email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Food Policy
Island Cat Resources and Adoption (ICRA) is dedicated to improving the lives of free-roaming and unowned cats through spay/neuter, adoption, and community education. We continually strive to educate the local community about the responsible care and treatment of animals. Recognizing that all animals deserve love and respect, we serve exclusively vegetarian food, with an emphasis on plant-based options, at all our events and fundraisers.