Your donation goes directly toward supporting our life-saving spay/neuter and foster programs. As an all-volunteer organization, we have very low overhead, and $0.93 of every $1 donated is spent on care for our cats. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so your donations are tax deductible to the extent allowable by law. ICRA’s IRS tax exempt number is 94-3225519.
Ways You Can Help
ICRA holds three fundraising events each year, a silent auction in May, a jewelry sale in August, and a holiday boutique in December. You can support us in various ways, donate items, lend your talents, attend events, or buy whatever your heart desires. Information on the types of donations we seek can be found below. To make a donation, please call 510.869.2584 or email email@example.com.
For more information about attending the events, see our Fundraising Events Page.
Event DonationsWe accept donations for our events, including:
- Household items for sales
- New and gently used jewelry for our jewelry sale
- New merchandise, gift certificates, artwork, wine, services, etc. for our Silent Auction
Amazon SmileSelect ICRA as your charity of choice on AmazonSmile. Do all your Amazon shopping through smile.amazon.com and they will donate a portion of the purchase price to ICRA.
GoodSearch and GoodShop
Use GoodSearch to search the web or GoodShop for shopping all your favorite stores and they will donate to ICRA at no cost to you! Sign up and select Island Cat Resources & Adoption before every search or purchase.
Get Something Back
- Shop from our Amazon.com wishlist. Any of these items would be a big help to the cats we assist.
- Donate supplies to ICRA when you shop online at Pet Food Express. You can purchase supplies for ICRA and receive a 20% discount (and shipping is free!). Take a look at our wishlist to get an idea for the kinds of items we're looking for.
- Service in-kind donations.
- We also welcome items that you would like to donate - please take a look at our Wishlist.
- Donate a car to ICRA through v-Dac; you get a tax break and we will get part of the proceeds.